Providing the population with healthy and safe food is a priority worldwide. Modern innovative solutions in agriculture are aimed at ensuring that consumers receive healthy food with minimal use of chemicals.
The intelligent system is able to monitor online the condition of plants (in particular, pest damage), predict the development of the phytosanitary situation and offer optimal solutions to combat pathogens.
The product under development provides the following parameters:
- recognition of at least 6 types of pests;
- recognition of at least 4 types of entomophages;
- analysis of a single photo no more than 20 seconds;
- the maximum number of objects being recognized in the photo no more than 200;
- building a pest distribution model based on no more than 100 photos/ ha of monitoring glue traps;
- forecast of the pest spread 3-5 days ahead;
- the accuracy of spatial prediction of pest spread over the greenhouse area 80-90%.